REPORTING LINE: Head of Client Service
- Rides company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all TNT driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure that Certificates, TGLS are dropped and picked in time from KRA and EPAK
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Timely dispatch, delivery and picking of parcels
- Any other assignment as assigned by the office
- Valid Driving/Riding license s
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and results oriented – possesses the drive and determination to succeed.
- Persistent but pragmatic: willing to be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must possess strong organization & prioritization skills as daily priorities may shift quickly due to nature of daily operational management
- Keen road user
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Salary: Kshs 15,000