Job Title: Room Attendant/Caretaker
Reports to: The House Owner
Location: Nanyuki, accommodation is provided.
Scope of Responsibility: The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and servicing assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including: making beds, dusting, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removal of trash, Guest Laundry, Guest room inventory and security of the property as well as guest property etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist with guest laundry including cleaning, ironing etc
- To be ensure guest needs are well and timely responded to.
- To secure as well as maintain an updated record of guest room and Housekeeping and Laundry inventory at all times.
- To ensure the health, safety and hygiene of guest rooms and guest facilities is maintained at all times.
- To guide guest while within the premises.
- To coordinate with the marketing department so as to ensure bookings are well communicated.
Education, Skill & Experience: -
- A Certificate, in Housekeeping and Laundry or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be honest, responsible and approachable.
- Must be willing to assist guests whenever needed.
- Male applicants are encouraged to apply
N/B The position is to be filled in Urgently.