- University degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration from a recognized university. Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
- At least ten (10) years practical experience in a busy deposit taking Sacco or any other financial institution, 5 years of these being in a senior management position.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Co-operative Sector.
- Strategic management, leadership, good analytical and reporting skills, high integrity and honesty
- Age 39-50 years
- Knowledgeable with working experience of Navision ERP Software.
- Should have: clearance certificate from the Kenya Anti-corruption Commission, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA, Certificate of Good Conduct, and Clearance Certificates from HELB
How to Apply
Submit a copy of your CV and Cover Letter. Ensure you indicate your CURRENT and the EXPECTED salary in your cover letter.
Closing Date: 18th January 2019