Key Duties and
- Directing and supervising the administration and processing of loans, collection
of debts and maintenance of accurate records on the same;
- Ensuring effective management and use of SACCO financial resources and assets;
- Preparing and analyzing on a quarterly basis the SACCO’s Strategic Business Plans and annual budgets;
- Overseeing the effective administration of staff performance;
- Coordinating external audit exercises and implementing recommendations set forth;
- Representing the SACCO in business transactions and any other transactions authorized by the Executive Committee Chairman;
- Attending Board Meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made;
- Coordinating and executing outreach services including sensitization, recruitment and training both existing and aspiring members on SACCO products and services to ensure maximum uptake;
- Communicating credit policy and other procedure manuals and ensuring adherence to the same by different stakeholders;
- Prepare and present timely and accurate monthly management reports;
- Supervise the SACCO activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the utilization of SACCO assets;
- Liaison with the Commissioner of Cooperatives and other Government departments;
- Co-ordinate and maintain cash limits at manageable levels to ensure smooth flow of operations at all times;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Committee Chairman.
- Bachelor degree in Business related field, Banking and Finance.
- Certified professional banker or other related professional/technical qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Previous experience of working with MS- NAVISION ERP system preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a SACCO.
- Personal integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the SACCO Act and SASRA provisions.
- 30- 40 years of age
We are an equal
Salary Package - Ksh 70,000.00 plus other benefits