The incumbent will be responsible for Sage Evolution
implementations and support of different projects at an assortment of clients.
This incumbent will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching of juniors
such interns and trainee consultants, weekly projects reports and escalation of
• Responsible for delivering products and services within the financial parameters as agreed with the client.
• Accurate record keeping of billable hours, travel and other financial info impacting client billing.
• Follow up on outstanding payments
• Completion of time sheets
• Analysis of clients' business requirements and objectives, and working with them to meet those objectives.
• Continuous communication with clients and timely site reporting
• Ability to support clients with minimal supervision
• Prepare, Plan and Schedule Training Sessions
• Responsible the full Installation and Configuration of Different Versions of SQL
• Schedule Automatic Back Ups
• Write SQL Queries analyzing and extracting data from SQL Databases
• Professional Communication Etiquette with both clients and colleagues (Both verbal and Written)
• Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
• Expert in report writing
• Fully independent in execution of projects