The successful candidates will be responsible to
sell industry-leading solutions for CRM, Loyalty, POS
and Supply Chain Management for Restaurants and Hotels. As a Sales Account
Manager he/she should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to
the queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer
experience. He/she needs to have excellent communication and negotiation skills
and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, he/she will need to be able to
grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Develop & execute strategies to drive business for new & existing markets.
- Timely and accurate forecasting to build predictable and recurring revenue.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Meet and exceed individual and overall sales targets.
- Bring in a new list of clientele.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with existing and new clients.
- Grow sales and correctly implement & use a CRM system.
- Identify business opportunities with prospective customers.
- Analyse opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Process correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- 5-8 years of experience in sales in the restaurant or F&B Industry and/ or experience of selling Point of sale/ ERP/ IT solutions to restaurants.
- Sales and account management experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask.
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically.
- Value and thrive in an environment of learning and interacting with high capability, high-energy people.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 29th July 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***