A leading luxury hotel in Kenya is looking
to recruit a Sales Account Manager for their property in
The Sales Account Manager will be primarily
responsible for developing long-term relationships
with customers and overseeing sales.
• Clear understanding of the hotels
business strategies then set personal goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve
long-term success and develop a positive relationships with clients
• Generate new business using existing and
potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions
to customers in a timely manner, as well as handling customers’ individual needs
• Operate as the point of contact for
• Supervise account representatives report
on the status of accounts and transactions to ensure sales increase.
• Set and track sales account targets,
aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly
sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales
performance and identify opportunities for growth
Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing,
Business administration or related field.
3- 5yrs experience in sales and marketing
at supervisory or managerial level in the hotel industry.