The Sales Admin will be responsible for:
- Processing quotations and presentations for the sales team and others as may be necessary
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Checking prices, advising on pricing and ensuring contracts for all clients are up to date.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in respective files as they fall due
- Proper and up to date filing of documentation for all ECTS business to the respective client and other files
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking ECTS division phone calls and enquiries from customers when in office
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers through the rightful personnel
- When needed, liaise with operations department on service delivery matters
- Ensure certificates are processed and picked on time from KRA through EPAK
- Attending level 10 meetings as per the TOS plan
- Dealing with and responding to emails from the clients and colleagues
- Assist the Client relations in any support needed for the client maintenance
- Verify delivery quantities and receipts of any ECTS business and maintain good records of any issuance done
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Meeting Set target for certificate process
- Feedback from staff on the certificate procedure
- Feedback time on quotations and contracts generation
- Time taken to respond on whatsapp requests
- Weekly filing of all new accounts opened
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
REPORTING LINE: The Client Service Manager
OTHER CLOSE AFFILIATES
- Tracking Sales Consultants-ECTS
- Control Room Operators-ECTS
- Account Manager ECTS
- Operations Supervisor ECTS
- Salary: Kshs 30,000 Gross salary
- Probation: 6 months