Minimum Qualification: Diploma Marketing/Business Administration
Experience Level: Entry Level
Experience Length: 6 months
Reporting To: Team Leader
The candidate is expected to demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive.
• Member recruitment to the SACCO.
• Sales and marketing of SACCO’s various products and services,
• Preparation of sales reports on weekly basis.
• Identify and explore new markets and seek new opportunities
• Maintaining the existing customers by offering excellent customer service and meeting their financial needs.
• Follow-up on customers for enhancement of savings and deposits levels.
• Achieving of set sales targets.
• Gathering market information and trends on SACCO driven financial services
• Educate members on Societies policies, products and functions.
• Any other duty assigned.
• Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration, Degree an added advantage.
• Two-years work experience in direct sales.
• Worked in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and planning skills to prioritize tasks and deliver within the assigned set timelines.
• Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
• Ability to develop and grow Client relationships.
• Passion for Iinnovation, a good communicator, a go-getter and a problem solver.
• Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary marketing tactics.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae by January 15, 2020