Key roles and Responsibilities
- Meet with potential clients to market our products and services and convert them into business opportunities.
- Interact with our existing clients seeking more business
- Meeting personal and team sales targets
- Provide excellent customer service at all times. Ensure client retention through excellent customer service.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization
- Provide daily sales reports
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories financial statements and other financial information
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Have at least a KCSE certificate or Diploma in sales related course is an added advantage
- At least 6 Months working Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Having worked with a micro lending company is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative and flexible
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Should be self-driven, able to do presentations, negotiate and seal deals.
Note: Candidates are instructed to indicate clearly which branch they are applying for.