1. Managing the various processes involved in sales i.e. Product knowledge, prospecting, needs assessment, value proposition, lead generation, sale delivery & customer satisfaction
2. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing formulas to meet annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
3. Attending trade exhibitions, educational workshops, professional conferences and meetings to network, prospect and acquire additional technical knowledge
4. Updating a CRM to assist analyze the trends of sales and what works coupled with report writing.
5. Gather and maintain accurate and up to date information of the market trends and competition.
6. Build strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients through value addition and offering alternative products on need basis
7. To maintain strong customer relationship by being engaged in activities with existing and potential organizations aiming to grow sales
8. To be engaged in sales proposals writing, tenders, presentations, and execution of contracts with corporate clients through a concrete business growth strategy
1. A holder of a degree or diploma in sales, marketing, business or any relevant discipline.
2. Excellent Interpersonal skills with a minimum sales experience.
3. Prior training or experience in insurance will be added advantage
4. Excellent Communication skills and good negotiating skills,
5. Mature (25 Years and above), presentable and pleasant person
a. Very attractive commission based reward that enables you to grow your income exponentially
b. An opportunity to work in a set-up where growth is largely based on your efforts. Wealth beckons you fast with the guidance of our great management team.
c. An opening to partner with the leading insurer in East Africa and a chance to be rigorously trained by the best trainers in the region.
d. Lots of incentives and motivations on the job
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please submit your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject .
First Come First Served
This service is offered FREE to all candidates served including going through our interviews, employer’s interviews and even being offered this position during and after the process.
HUBLINK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.