Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Company Chief Executive Officer / Head of Marketing and Human Resource
Essential Job Functions:
- Locate or propose potential business by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop database of organizations that seek houses for their staff.
- Obtaining referrals from clients.
- Advice the company on various marketing options for consideration and arranging advertising to promote the properties.
- Develop and maintain an annual strategic sales and marketing plan for CHERD Africa’s properties for local, country-wide and diaspora markets.
- Monitor company's online platforms to ensure constant interaction with current and potential customers.
- Conduct Home Buyer Education, local marketing via calling, door knocking, flyers in various institutions and other means as necessary.
- Coordinate with all service providers in the purchase/selling process including advocates, valuers, repairs, appraisals, and other needed services to ensure smooth closure of sales
- Represent CHERD Africa Ltd broader mission and programs through network and community outreach opportunities where needed linking to the marketing activities.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Realtor referral program in order to maximize referral sales
- Prepare buyer profiles, product and market information (client’s preference analysis) to enable product design during the pre-development process.
- Conduct regular competitive market analysis to ensure that the company is well-positioned against competitors.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and key networks within the industry.
- Any other duty as signed time to time
The position holder must have:-
- Excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Power point and Word, and exposure to other ICT systems useful in sales and client’s management.
- Be astute in accurately determining home prices and identifying features that add sustainability and value.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other partners, and other staff to create a result driven, environment.
- Experience in real estate sales and marketing
- Self-motivated and creative personality
- Disciplined and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Honest and transparent person
Serious candidates are encouraged to download the form on our website (https://cherdafrica.co.ke/opportunities/) fill it and attach it when applying via the BrighterMonday website.
Any application missing any of these requirements will not be considered.