The successful candidate will be tasked with planning and developing a strategy to enable the company to sell its product (honey) profitably. He/she will be responsible for clients on-boarding and restocking and follow ups.
· Customer identification, recruitment and maintenance.
· Following sales lead and prospects up to closing the deal.
· Negotiating for orders and following up order execution.
· Resolving customer complaints and raised issues.
· Ensure that deliveries are made to all respective clients as per requirements.
· Make routine store visits to ensure quality maintained and standards enforced.
· Maintain customer relationships by visiting the respective store managers.
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory.
· Prepare daily sales reports.
· Maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements.
· Must have a diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as product sales officer or merchandiser.
· Product Knowledge
· Reporting Skills
· Must have a customer focus and ability to foster good client relationships