Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the minimum experience.
Do not apply if your SALARY EXPECTATION is above the one stated.
REPORTING: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of planning, overseeing, and development of all sales and marketing activities in the region
- Continuously responsible for identifying potential customers, establish contacts with them and recruit them as the Company customers
- Devising strategies and approaches of maintaining the existing customers
- Expand the company sales target/s in the area by ensuring you sell additional products to existing and new customers
- Undertake the area market intelligence analysis on competition, trends and preferences, products review, potential imitations etc.
- Ensuring customer review is perfect by maintaining excellent customer relationship
- Undertake proactive but cost effective product placement, promotional approaches and brand visibility
- Ensuring clients problems and challenges are identified and addressed promptly on time
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing department and other relevant departments (like operations etc.) to ensure customer goods are delivered on time and their needs addressed promptly
- Reviewing the existing communication strategies and improve them to perfection
- Reviewing customers relationship with the market, identify potential problems and correct the anomalies where existing
- In charge of product development
- Any other duty as assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of new outlets (customers) recruited
- Opening new markets
- Brand growth in the region
- Customer Communication and Relationship
- Timely development and submission of assigned reports
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG a must
- Degree in Marketing or relevant
- Higher diploma with 7 years experience will be considered
- Experience in identification of new markets
- Must be able to work and have knowledge of the market of Nairobi, mainly informal and middle level estates and areas.
- Must have been involved in alcoholic drinks marketing or related for a period of 5 years+
- Knowledge in distribution of alcoholic products or related products in the designated area
- You will be working under targets
- Must have a valid driving license (as will be provided with a sales car)
- Ksh. 40,000- 50,000 per Month starting salary under a probation of 3 months. Review of Salary after probation
- Weekly Sales Allowances
- Sales and Marketing Stipends
- Provided with a Sales Car e.t.c
- If you do not have the minimum experience please do not apply.
- Do not apply if your salary expectation is above the one stated
- URGENTLY REQUIRED