looking for sales executives to work and grow with us in the selling of
Duties and responsibilities
- Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's needs.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
- Hit sales KPIs as required.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
- Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Diploma or degree holder in equivalent filled.
- At least 2 years work experience in a selling motor spare part
- Ability to speak effectively one on one
- Ability to interpret customer needs
- Good organizational skills
- Presentation Skills, Ability to grasp technical products.
- Negotiation & Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Creativity, Sales Planning, Independent and self-motivated for Sales