- Develop, execute and monitor strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Design and develop effective sales & marketing tools for company services and products.
- Lead the development of sound pricing strategies which optimize company growth,
- Prepare, implement & control a Sales & Marketing Budget and expenditure,
- Generate business leads and close sales.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Survey the market and advice line managers on the market trends,
- Assemble, manage and lead an effective sales and marketing team
- Lead the development of sound commission strategies which motivates team.
- Ensure proactive talent management that delivers growth and development of the department staff,
- Develop Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives,
- Manage the company web site content and related issues
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 5 years experience in sales, preferably in the security industry
- Must have experience in selling and marketing services, preferably security
- 4-5 years of management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Exceptional understanding of sales and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Age: Between 40-45years