Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Head of sales and marketing department
Overall objective of the position: Sales and marketing officer will market CHERD Africa LTD and its products, increase sales by managing and implementing company sales and marketing strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Implement annual strategic sales and marketing plan for CHERD Africa’s properties to local and diaspora markets.
2. Conduct mapping of potential property markets for the company products.
3. Conduct home buyer education, local marketing via calling, door knocking, corporate desks and corporate presentations, distributions of flyers to potential market and other marketing means as necessary.
4. Monitor company's online platforms to ensure constant interaction with current and potential customers.
5. Represent CHERD Africa Ltd broader mission and programs through network and community outreach opportunities where needed linking to the marketing activities.
6. Conduct regular competitive market analysis to ensure that the company is well-positioned against competitors.
7. Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and key networks within the industry.
8. Any other duty as signed time to time
The position holder must have: -
• Minimum Diploma in Sales and marketing
• Experience in real estate industry
• Excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
• Knowledge in computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Power point and Word, and exposure to other ICT systems useful in sales and clients management.
• Self-motivated and creative personality
• Disciplined and work with minimal supervision
• Honest and transparent person
How to apply
Download the application form at this link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexheSt70dsJJ6dEQV4v7uem9TSO3SZWd3uxMleUPkKlJ2nhw/viewform) fill it and attach it together with your CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Applications submitted without the above form will be disqualified