We are looking for highly skilled and result oriented individuals to fill the following key position.
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
The company invites applications from eligible candidates who possess the following minimum requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a busy business environment.
- Current on industry standards and best practices.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- Aware of the latest market trends, techniques, shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from top management.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and defining competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinating new product development and anticipating new opportunities.
- Sustains rapport with customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Collaborate with marketing team to innovatively reach more potential customers.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
All interested candidates send your curriculum vitae; copies of academic qualifications; and application letter with the job title as the subject of the email on or before 10th December 2018. Please indicate your expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.