Twiva is an Influencer marketing start-up based in Nairobi that
streamlines the collaboration between brands and influencers using web and
mobile application. We help leverage influencer’s online and in-person
influence at scale.
What you’ll do?
- Support the development of creative and diverse marketing content
- Execute promotional and marketing strategy
- Create and distribute marketing campaigns (DM, call, email, door-to-door)
- Co-manage key social media channels
- Follow-up with new and current clients regarding sales opportunity
- Compile potential leads and generate new leads through cold calling
- Establish, attend, and participate in client lead meetings
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee
What do you need to succeed?
- Must be a Social Media Influencer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Great interpersonal skills and outgoing tendencies
- Target driven and self-starting attitude
- Prior marketing or Business development experience is an advantage
What’s in for you?
- Exposure to a rich network of great companies and influencers in diverse industries
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An annual fully paid for trip to exciting destinations!
- Free tickets to events in the country regularly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay type: Salary + Commission
Application deadline: 30th January
Submit your social media profile(usernames) and a cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this role.