REPORTING TO: HOD CRYSTAL DIGITAL
Crystal Technologies Ltd is seeking an experienced Sales and marketing representative to join the sales team. The sales representatives are the Primary customer facing representatives of the company and key income generators. This role is responsible for actively prospecting for new clients, retaining the existing customer base and client follow-up. The Sales and Marketing rep must be able to clearly articulate the importance of crystal digital department products to both prospective clients and cross-selling to the already existing clients, while establishing and maintaining strong relationships and customer service excellence throughout the sales cycle.
Successful candidates must have proven experience in sales, thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques, have great market intelligence skills, superior writing and verbal communication skills. Background product knowledge and Experience in matters websites development, domains and hosting, digital marketing and Branding is a prerequisite. The candidates must be comfortable evangelizing and presenting Crystal Digital Department products to high level decision makers and other clientele.
● Finding prospects and generating leads.
● Up-selling to different clients
● Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
● Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
● Analyze the territory /market’s potential, track sales and status reports preparing weekly and monthly reports.
● Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
● Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
● Understanding and promoting company programs.
● Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
● Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
● Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
● Maintaining client records.
● Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or a related field.
● Experience in sales.
● Greatly conversant with website development, graphic design, domain registration and hosting, GSuite, and digital marketing strategies . Any certification on these
areas will be an added advantage.
● Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
● A commitment to excellent customer service.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
● Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.