- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should send their CVs before 28 Feb, 2020.