- Smoothly oversee the response process of documentation associated with business development as well as sales and marketing ensuring that the client requirements are met in a timely manner
- Coordinate reviews and activities associated with documentation with the GMs office.
- Assist with coordination and production of final documents as well as arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within defined timelines
- Ensure all documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner. To organize Bid Team Reviews, Gate Reviews and Bid Submission Reviews ensuring that respective agendas, attendance lists and action trackers are up to date.
- Work with the GM to prepare client proposals. Data entry on all information required for reporting, ensuring submission in a timely manner.
- Monitor sales and marketing activities throughout the process, providing weekly status/exception reports as required. Assess the client requirements and ensure the responses are accurate and complete.
- Understand the laid out instructions and submission requirements in the source documents and ensure proper planning and coordination in line with this.
- Timely management & coordination of activities as may be required with internal teams for response materials and all documentation.
- Compile presentations and graphical designs as required to be used during client visits
- Compile post-bidding reports giving detailed performance of bids
- In coordination with the GM provide insight and analysis of forthcoming opportunities, client trends, and best-practices. Undertake other administrative tasks/ duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer science Diploma in Business Administration would be an added advantage. Professional IT certifications highly desirable
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role; providing administrative support, ideally in a sales and marketing or commercial environment
- Good understanding of Enterprise solutions and ability to analyze client’s technical requirements Self starter with ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Highly adaptable & flexible and able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Good team work skills