REPORTS TO: Senior Sales
- To offer the best available fares and generate sales for all clients.
- To recruit and handle existing and prospective customers in order to win and retain loyalty.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of sales returns on a daily basis.
- To generate both passenger and ancillary sales revenue by creating awareness of our clients product.
- To promote direct sales so as to reduce distribution costs and increase direct sales revenue.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene, and adhere to grooming standards.
- Ensure safety and security of company property assigned to the sales office.
- To comply with Occupational Health and Safety policy.
- Adherence to grooming standards and Uniform policy.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of both ticket and ancillary revenues.
- Answering all telephone inquiries within the first 3 rings (15 seconds).
- Meeting and exceeding the individual and station sales/revenue targets.
- Minimal or No Reservation related OTI’s.
- Demonstrating leadership through involvement in company activities, and by providing suggestions on how to improve the product and customer experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum ‘O’ level Division III or C (Plain) in KCSE.
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation or Consultant Level Diploma Required.
- Basic airline or travel agency fares and ticketing experience a plus.
- University degree in Tourism and/or Business related field an added advantage.
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasant personality/approachable
- Self-confident and well groomed
- Excellent knowledge of CLIENTS product
- Highest level of integrity