Salary: 120 - 130k
- Bachelor’s or its equivalent in IT or IT related courses, Sciences or Social Sciences
- Min of 2 years working experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills (development and delivery)
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent planning, investigative, analytical and reporting skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
Essential Job Details & Expectations:
- Understanding Sales Automation or Sale Force Automation (SFA)
- Understanding systems interface, such as SAP, QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc.
- Ability to oversee setup and deployment of SFA applications
- Daily resolution of system issues related to NewsPage (RB’s SFA)
- System Data Maintenance and Management
- Understand the benefits of sales force automation
- Train Distributor Sales Reps on Handheld Terminal Application usage and Guiding the reps on how to use the SFA mobile application
- Trade Schemes & Deals Setup – Monthly or Quarterly
- NPD setup with pricing details
- Training stakeholder application IBU (in business use)
- Trade Spend Management – monthly Distributor claims workings for payments
- Track daily KPIs by channel, reps, brands and key skus (IMS, distribution, MSL, etc.)
- Track Weekly/Monthly Sales KPIs progress reports – IMS, PDC, ECO, MSL, AOSPC, etc.
- Prepare monthly DBSRs incentive payment monthly based on set KPIs
- Salesrep HHT usage compliance initiatives, accompaniment, etc.