REPORTING INTO Sales Manager
- Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
- Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required
- Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximize the value of subscribing to Cheki.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
- Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
- Communicate learnings on Agents & Dealers account performance to the team leader.
- Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches, etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
- Maintain an updated record of all your transactions with clients on the CRM.
- Give feedback to the organization, comments, and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
- Demonstrate your attention to detail in your planning, which is key to this role, where you shall formulate and execute key plans geared towards your markets.
- Sales Manager,Telesales Team Lead and team
- Timam Sales Consultants
- Field Sales Consultants
- Operations Analyst
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite. A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record in the technology or telecommunication industry
- Strong phone presence and experience in creating a sales pipeline from social media, personal referrals etc.
- Fast learner and organized
- Have a good command of English
- Possess excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation
- Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
- Ability to work in a team and aligning personal goals with business goals.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Ability to priorities, and manage time effectively
Possess a positive attitude and ability to achieve sales target