- Getting quality leads, booking presentations from leads gotten and converting the leads to sales and deliveries.
- Sales Consultants will be on a Weekly and monthly target of sales and deliveries.
- Sales Consultants will be thoroughly involved with call making; to prospects/clients essentially.
- Team building and leadership are also part of the job.
- Create sales protocols and procedures designed to increase conversion rates and improve incoming sales interactions
- Train Sales Associates in best practices and use emerging technology and intelligence to improve our sales numbers
- Create positive and lasting relationships with out vendors and suppliers
- Increase product knowledge among sales associates and involve senior management in product knowledge initiatives.
- Take over management of junior staff as well as the hiring of additional sales professionals.
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward
- Organize an outside sales program.
- Help improve brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in any field but very dynamic in career and profession in relevant fields.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Availability to work 40-50 hours per week depending on demand
The employer does not charge for receiving applications, for interviews or at any stage of the recruitment process.