Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To build a trusted marketplace for both our car buyers and sellers and ensure they feel that we are giving them value and to demonstrate integrity/accountability by creating a good experience for both car buyers and sellers.
Reporting into: Sales Manager, Cheki Kenya
Direct Reports: None
- Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
- Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
- Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximise the value of subscribing to Cheki Kenya.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
- Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
- Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
- Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
- Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
- Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
- Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
- communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
- Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
- possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after-sales effort.
- To visit the assigned dealers twice a week and collect vehicle inventory.
- To take good quality photos
- To key in accurate information to help the buyer make a decision.
- To post the above information live or latest 12 hours
- Meeting and exceeding the targets for new local listings.
- Sales Manager,
- Telesales Team Leader
- Field Sales Team Leader
- Sales Consultants
- Timam Cars.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite. A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the telecommunications industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skill
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
- Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.