- Coordinate the sales team,
focusing mostly on managing schedules and distribution of sales tasks and documentation.
- Promote and sell company products.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all the company products.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Clients and staff.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensure permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Attend to customer requests, complaints, and demands. Create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
Key skills and qualifications
· Minimum qualification - Diploma in Sales and Marketing
· Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
· One must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork. Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, must possess excellent customer service skills.
motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven
At least 4 years in Sales with proven record. Experience in Fast Moving Goods preferable in an Ice Cream Company will be an added advantage.
· Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
· Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
· Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload
Note: Kindly indicate in you C.V. your current and expected salary.