ABOUT STERLING CREDIT
Sterling credit ltd is a credit company founded to offer structured and flexible financial services for its clients at competitive rates to both individuals and SMESs. Starting as a small company in a tiny office with just 10 clients, we have grown rapidly and steadily year over year to a sizeable company with over 600 clients. We accredit the growth to good customer service competitive products and most important listening to our clients. Our current offices are in Nairobi CBD.
We are currently hiring Sales and debt collection interns to be located in our branches outside Nairobi.
- Work in pairs with Loans Officers and Collections Officers
- Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Assist in marketing activities
- Assist in lead generation
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Small branch operations
- Information collection
- Integrity and ability to work in a team
- High motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Kindly headline your application Sales / Debt Collection Interns. Interviews, training and internship will be held in Nairobi.
Successful completion of the internship will lead to employment
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for.