Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve agreed sales, profitability and market share targets
• Develop appropriate sales force and structures that maximize effectiveness and efficiency
• Manage and develop distribution channels and systems to optimize product availability and maximize sales
• Implement and manage agreed commercial policies and terms to drive sales and enhance long term relationships with customers and consumers
• Oversee work performance of staff including their deployment, Learning and Development and welfare in line with company policy
Desired Candidate profile.
Does this sound like you?
• A Degree or Diploma In Sales and Marketing
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG environment of which 1-2 years were spent managing Key Accounts.
• You can provide distribution management support for the defined region and assist our business partners with growth strategy and execution support.
• You have experience in Trade Marketing from conceptualizing projects, executing and tracking performance and you can build a compelling story to get customer buy in.
• You have a good understanding of Commercial Performance management – target setting by customer and area, tracking execution and reporting back. Experience in using CRM tools will be a string advantage
• You have strong commercial awareness and customer focus and can collect and connect comprehensive customer knowledge
• You have an excellent understanding of route-to-consumer models especially in General Trade
• You can manage, coach and develop your team and leads multifunctional teamwork with other departments
• You have strategic awareness, good in planning and organization skills
• You have good analytical skills and are able to turn data into insights and action plans
• You are proficient in the use of MS Office applications
Key Leadership Competencies
• Commercial Awareness- Ability to understand the key business issues that affect the profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximize success
• Leading Change- Proactively supports change and effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements
• Driving Execution- Ability to create and maintain a high level of appropriately directed activity. Shows determination and the capacity to work hard
• Developing Self and Others- Develops the skills and competencies of others through training, coaching and other development activities related to current and future roles
• Accountability – Holding yourself and others accountable for results delivery
Successful and qualified candidates to forward their CV and copies of certificates.