Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Persons Supervised: Logistics Clerk
Performs and coordinates all the Sales and Distribution administrative roles in Sales and Marketing department to ensure smooth operations flow and department success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with the Sales & Marketing manager in establishing departmental smooth-running programs. Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and solutions.
- Is the contact person with internal and external customers, handling all orders, assets and materials of sale deliveries & distribution aspect, tasks coordination, queries responses, full order cycle, incoming records authentication, circulation and attending to overall distribution aspect towards enhancing departmental success at all time while maintaining good standards.
Details of Function
- Weekly verification of sales reconciliation documents
- All invoices authenticity confirmation both stamped and unstamped
- Calling previous day credit customers to confirm goods were received.
- Collate sales reports from various sales representatives into a single report.
- Daily sales performance against targets updates to the sales representative.
- Scan daily newspapers and social media platforms for possible business opportunities
- Handling complaints in consultation with the customer care team
- Planning, monitoring of all logistics and distribution activities and roles countrywide.
- Coordinate and control the order cycle of the company products, i.e. finished goods delivery schedule and seek to promote customer satisfaction.
- Ensures fleet maintenance, compliance with statutory requirements, all traffic acts and requirements, reporting and raising vehicle repairs requisition through the HR.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle across the country.
- Ensure at regular intervals fleet inspection is carried out and circulate findings accordingly.
- Manages and controls Logistics and distribution expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Continuously ensure product quality is maintained in the distribution line to customers.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales and distribution fleet through assigning them to respective routes and regions in consultation with HR & the supervisor).
- Ensure to promote safety and health through ensuring the fleet is equipped with all relevant first aid kit requirements and all safety measures of the vehicle are maintained in conjunction with the HR.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by your Supervisor.