are Key Distributors of Drinks and Beverages of leading brand (s) within the
The S&D Manager will be responsible for design and implementation of robust strategies aimed at exceeding aggressive Sales targets within Nairobi Region. This role works with each salesperson, providing guidance, feedback, coaching and training to ensure target attainment. Success in this role will be defined by sales growth, superior customer service, quality and profit growth, through continuous improvements.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Develop and manage sales route plans.
- Coordinate timely delivery of customer orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of broad range of product brands.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities through achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the industry.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Recruit, Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar position preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Must have proven ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you’ve got the above requirements, we look forward to hearing from you by Friday, 8th August 2019. Indicate your expected salary and position applied for in the subject line and attach a detailed CV and motivational cover letter.