Our company is a market leader in the delivery of customized solutions in the glass industry over the Gulf region and East Africa.
- Must have at least 2-4 years sales experience (building industry/ building material sales will be an advantage)
- A bachelor’s degree/ diploma in a business related field / engineering field
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn product specifications
- Creative ‘out of the box’ approach to tasks
- Proposal and management report writing skills
- Industry research to determine trendsetters and to analyze market strategies
- Networking, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Market knowledge and territory management
- Positive attitude and good communication skills (ENGLISH & SWAHILI)
- Technical competency
- Kenyan driving license
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Conduct Sales survey and create demand for the products thereby meeting set sales targets.
- Actively contribute towards increasing the market share.
- Product demonstration to architects/ customers
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner