The job holders will be responsible for delivering the agreed company sales set targets.
- Direct selling loan products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Expanding market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the loan products and services effectively to clients
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally
- Tracking customer satisfaction and developing a retention plan.
- Carrying out market surveys and market recommendation to improve service delivery
- Working to weekly and monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Attending meetings with potential clients and closing sales deals.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Preferably Certificate/Diploma in business related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years in Sales with proven record
- Previous sales experience of financial products will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Proficiency in computer applications
NB: The positions are Commission based with attractive incentives and bonuses.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s. This position is based in Nairobi.