- To sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with clients; recommend solutions.
- To maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- To identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Merchandising experience not a must
Skills and Competencies
- Presentation Skills,
- Ability to grasp technical products.
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Levels,
- Negotiation & Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Independent and selfmotivated for Sales.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter describing your interest and detailed CV with recent picture attached.