- College graduate or University degree, good health, decent appearance. Accept the graduates who are going to finish school this year. Age from 22 to 30
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, good at EXCEL, WORD and other office software.
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertisement tools.
- Lively and cheerful, enthusiastic and sincere, good at communicating with others.
- Responsible, hardworking, with good resistance to stress. Accept working schedule arranged by company，accept a rigorous vocational training assessment and trial period, respecting the two-way choice between employer and employee.
- Self-motivated, like sales/marketing work, eager to challenge yourself, and create higher rewards for yourself while creating value for the company.
SALES & RENT
- presentation: introduce our product to clients by using all kinds of sales tools and make records of clients’ information
- follow up: follow up with potential buyers or tenants and try the best to facilitate the purchase or lease
- preparation of offer letter/tenancy agreement: prepare draft offer letters or tenancy agreements and send them to sales manager/managing director to confirm before sending them to clients
- debt collection: follow up with clients who bought apartments and push them to pay installments on time.
- Telephone reception
- Office receptionist
- Clients’ requests record keeping: record the request from clients and confirm with construction team
- Filing and record keeping: make good record for all documents related to sales.
- Idea generator: come up with marketing ideas and suggestions
- Discussion and reporting: discuss the ideas and suggestions with sales manager and report them to managing director to be approved
- organizing and developing officially approved marketing campaigns and promotional activities
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define potential buyers/tenants
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- monitoring performance of all kinds of marketing channels
- Daily marketing operations of social media such as Facebook, Instagram
- Report issues in the show house
- Other paper work ie. editing and proofreading
- Customer service.
- Other related work arranged by superior.