- Research the target market to generate leads
- Build strong business relationships with new clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Report business trends and area performance to the region or line managers as prescribed
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly reports are done and presented to the region or line managers
- Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager
- Identify new potential clients, initiate follow up, and close sales
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets
- Establish a marketing team within your region
- Minimum of a certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales-oriented person
- Attention to detail and results-oriented
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented
This is an Entry Level position
Those who previously held a Head boy or Head girl role in high school are encouraged to apply
Remuneration is on retainer (20K) and commission on sales.