The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales across the specified region. He or she must have at least 5 years’ experience in
the agro-input Sales Sector. Candidates
with prior experience in selling Fertilizers will have a distinct
- To grow distribution channels to increase sales volume for the business.
- Maintenance and growth of key accounts.
- Initiate and maintain a relationship-based sales culture.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with direct prospects.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Deliver periodic reports on regional sales.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Develop prospect lists and make business follow-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or related field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Agro-input Sales Sector.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
- Candidates with prior experience in selling fertilizers will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 80,000 (Approx. 700 – 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Trans Nzoia, Kenya.
Deadline: 14th March 2020.
We endeavour to make
contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***