This position work towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The sales executive will develop and facilitate business from markets within and outside of the area, by meeting with potential clients, making presentations, developing contacts, closing sales and following up with customers to ensure customer retention remains high.
- Reporting - Create regular reports and presentations on sales progress in the institutional sector and keep the manager informed of new business and deals in the pipeline.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- In charge of demonstrating and presenting products properly, in order to make a sale.
- Must maintain his/her own records and must make sure his/her reporting is accurate
- In charge of negotiating contracts and packages with medium to large institutions.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets set by the sales manager
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other sales executives and or other people in the company.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts.
- Maintains sales and activity reports using CRM software
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Any job-related assignments as determined & directed by reporting authority.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a fast-paced organization in a related role
- Able to work under pressure and meet set targets
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- The Ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Can build and maintain good relations with clients and is proactive when it comes to maintaining these relationships.
- Knowledgeable of the clients in Kenya and already has a few big existing clients that we as a company can utilize and sell to.
- Willingness to travel for work in order to meet important clients all over Kenya.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Good command of Kiswahili and knowledge of any other language (Kikuyu, Somali, Hindi) can be helpful
- Strong initiative and desire to help the company reach its goals
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with description
- Collaborative personality and feels a sense of responsibility & ownership towards the company’s employees, financial well-being, equipment and materials.
- Dynamic, ambitious and enjoys meetings their goals.
- Refuses to look the other way. Deals with the issues confidently and immediately. Sees a need, fills a need.
- Enjoys learning something new every day. Does not know it all and loves to improve.
- Enjoys working with others and sees value in a Team.
- Passionate about exchanging knowledge with Team.
- Willing to be answerable for personal actions.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with others.
- Developing ideas into concepts.
- Fully dependable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Mon – Friday 8am to 5pm with a one hour lunch break between 1-2pm
- Sat 9am to 1pm
Proposed Start Date: April 2019 - Position will be based full time in Nairobi , Kenya