Line Manager: Team Leader - Sales
RESPONSIBILITY / TASK
1. Customer Acquisition
- Identifying new and potential customers through field visits.
- Recruiting new customers and ensuring all relevant account opening forms are signed and approved.
2. Customer Support
- Regularly visiting assigned customers to identify any requirements they have.
- Responding to customer queries via phone or email.
- Placing customer orders and liaising with customer care to ensure they are serviced on time.
- Regularly monitoring the dealer's stock of the company's products and competitor brands.
- Ensuring customer awareness of all promotions and special offers.
- Handling any issues with customers and escalating to the relevant person.
3. Credit Support
- Ensuring customers regularly receive their statements of account.
- Ensure customer accounts are in order through collection of relevant PD or current cheques.
4. Report Generation
- Preparing weekly/monthly sales plans and activity reports.
- Conducting stock takes for assigned consignment warehouses and preparing stock reports.
- Updating customer all customer interactions on the company provided CRM tool (Base).
- Conducting market research and surveys on competitor activities.
5. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Sales Turnover
- Payment Collection
- Customer Care
- Work Ethic
- Recruitment of new customers against set targets.
- Consistent growth of sales turnover from existing customers.
- Timely collection of payments and ensuring accounts are within terms.
- Timely and professional response to all customer queries and requirements.
- Interaction with other team members, timeliness and achievement of set deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Proactive with self-initiative.
- Proficient in Basic computer use.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
Academic / Professional Background: Degree/Diploma of a Sales, Marketing or Business related Field related field from a recognized university
Work experience: At least Two years’ experience in Sales preferably in Tyre Industry.