- Develop, execute and monitor sales leads.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients ·
- Design and develop effective sales & marketing tools for company services and products.
- Prepare, implement & control a Sales & Marketing Budget and expenditure.
- Generate business leads and close sales.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Send quotes to customer enquiries received through the phone / email, follow them up to closure.
- Sorting out yearly gifts to customers. Requirements
· A University Degree in a Business related field.
· Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a Sales role in logistics industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion