Reports to: Director
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of the following products:
- Liquified Petroleum Gas
- Fuel Oil
- Aviation Gasoline
- White Oils
As a sales executive, they will also conduct market research on competitors and provide weekly reports on the same.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Maintain the company client database, ensuring all information is up to date and has been captured.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Provide weekly sales reports to management.
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, sales or marketing
- At least 3 years’ B2B sales experience. Technical sales background is desired
- Valid Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and client service delivery focus.