Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of accounts (existing & new) to achieve revenue targets.
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
- Maintain Accounts and business details within the appropriate software application.
- Generating new sales through existing and potential customer networks.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Engage bookers/representatives to ensure sales increase and revenue growth.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions on a weekly basis.
- Achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (Monthly& quarterly) sales results and annual forecasts.
- Follow departmental policy and procedures.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth during sales forums.
- Engage with minimum 8 customers per day through physical visits/Telesales and follow up with all prospects within two days.
- Report on competitor activity, while monitoring their sales performance.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- 5-7 years sales experience preferably in a supervisory or management role
- Candidates should have knowledge of hospitality industry
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships.
- Develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed.
- A consultative sales approach for selling solutions.
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Demonstrable drive to excel in selling.
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
- Knowledge of software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing. Candidates with adequate experience and holding Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be considered.