Position Reports to: Unit Manager
Duties and Responsibility
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the region by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities;
- Work in conjunction with the business development team to identify sales opportunities in the region;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers;
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintaining up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists;
- Providing information and feedback on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region;
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive and timely sales reports as required from time to time;
- Assisting the Unit Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area;
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
The job holder must possess:
- Must have a university degree in sales and marketing. Post graduate qualification in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- Should have at least two years’ sales and marketing experience. Experience in a real estate company will be an added advantage.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite