Sameer Africa Limited, a leading manufacturer and provider of tyres and tyre solutions with offices across Kenya and the COMESA region, has exciting opportunities for highly skilled and resourceful candidates to fill the above position.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
• Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets.
• Coordinating collection of sales proceeds within the approved terms of trade.
• Managing route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within plan.
• Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business.
• Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities.
• Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage.
• Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible.
• Determining & coordinating of territory reporting and communication requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
• At least 5 years comparable experience in the FMCG industry, experience in tyre sales will be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• High customer orientation.
• Clean Driving License.
Interested candidates should forward their application and detailed CV to the following address via Apply Now Button
Kindly indicate your telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be a current or previous employer.
Interested candidates will also be required to indicate their current and expected remuneration. The position title should be clearly indicated as the subject of the application.