Position Reports :Property Letting Team leader
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
a) Represent the company at the designated sites.
b) Source New business for the company.
c) Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
d) Submit monthly reports to the Supervisor.
e) Market the company products to potential clients.
f) Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
g) Meet various landlord’s/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, management and sale by the company.
h) Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
i) Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
j) Push for sales/letting of property within the company portfolio.
k) Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor
The job holder must possess:
1. Must have a university degree in sales and marketing. Post graduate qualification in a business related field will be an added advantage.
2. Should have at least two years’ sales and marketing experience. Experience in a real estate company will be an added advantage.
3. Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
4. Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
5. Must have good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite