We focus on branded merchandise, advertising and printing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
As a sales executive the responsibilities are as follows;
- Know your product; It’s vital that you understand the type of product that you sell in order to know which service and product suit your audience.
- Build Relationships; Lead development takes time to convert and as a sales executive you will be required toto build important purchasing relationship with major corporations for ease of selling and hitting targets.
- Make presentations; You must develop and present a major campaign that include but not limited to market research that illustrate the benefit of using your products.
- Maintain Account Follow up; Continue serving existing customers and allows keep InTouch sustaining the relationship you work so hard to build.
- Acquisition of new clients; Must be able to bring in new clients in order to have a wide market for your product.
As a sale you must have the following skills;
- At least a course in or related field (proven sales experience if no educational background)
- Proven experience as a sales person (3-5 years)
- Thorough understanding of market and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Adapt at solution selling rather than product selling
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
- Be able to write proposals
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Has High Integrity