• Must have at least 2-4 years sales experience (building industry/ building material sales will be an advantage) OR a FRESHER
• A bachelor’s degree/ diploma in a business related field / engineering field
Skills and Abilities
• A good sales acumen and attitude, with ability to learn product specifications
• Creative ‘out of the box’ approach to tasks
• Proposal and management report writing skills
• Industry research to determine trendsetters and to analyze market strategies
• Networking, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
• Market knowledge and territory management
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Ability to speak in English.
• Ability to speak in Hindi, Gujrati and Swahili an added advantage.
• Technical competency
• Kenyan driving license
• To Sell the products supplied by the company
• Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
• Conduct Sales survey and create demand for the products thereby meeting set sales targets.
• Actively contribute towards increasing the market share.
• Product demonstration to architects/ customers
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business
• Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities.
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner