Reports to: Director
Main Office: Nairobi – Head office.
The sales person will handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for improving client services, train other client services staff, maintain business relationships with existing clients and bring new clients on board.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well .
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Maintain a client focused environment for the team.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the company.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervising and ensuring that the operations of various projects are running smoothly.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Overseeing the department client service and ensuring that the team delivers as expected.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Deal with client requests and trouble shoot problems.
- Any other tasks that might be allocated to you by the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Communication with second class honours upper division or Equivalent qualification.
- At least three years of experience in similar role in BTL and Events.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.