Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- Securing and maintaining new business
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
- Sell and negotiate for freight and logistics services
- Preparation of quotations for current and prospective clients
- Initiating contracts negotiations and follow up to signing and creating the clients account
- Contact clients for follow up and customer service surveys
- Update and maintain Logistics Management System
- Conduct analytical and logistics planning
- Identify problems and implement effective solutions
- Achieve individual, team, and company goals
- Maintain contacts with clients in order to discuss future business opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
- Work closely with immediate supervisor and manager to ensure customer freight is handled efficiently
- Ability to research.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree or Masters in business management, in sales and marketing field.
- ICT Knowledge and presentation skills in digital marketing
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must possess a strong work ethics
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent negotiation, Organizational, communication skills
- Exceptional customer service ,, ability to work both off line and digital sales marketing
- Ability to negotiate rates with minimal assistance
- Good and professional communication skills